Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The winds of change

Starting tomorrow, September 1st, this blog will take on a new direction. Each month I am going to pick a topic and post things related to said topic.

However, being that I am the czarina of this blog, I reserve the right to occasionally intersperse things not pertaining to this topic, like on second day of September.

So having been duly warned, the topic for September is.......Trees. Yes, that's right, trees. Don't understand? I suggest you either open a dictionary or perhaps step away from the computer, open your front door and take a peep outside. They are the mostly tallish objects protruding from the ground with green things hanging off the top. I mention the green things in case you happen to be looking at a telephone pole.

At any rate, trees, coming to this blog tomorrow. Get psyched!

No comments: